EU 12X20X10.7 PNEUMATIC SEAL :
The EU 12X20X10.7 pneumatic seal rings are a two-way dust-proof dual use sealing ring. This type of sealing ring is used for the sealing of cylinder piston rod, which has both dust-proof and fixed functions.
EU SEAL SIZE CHART :
- The sealing lip is geometrically designed to work in oil, air, and vacuum.
- Solid structure.
- Fit tightly into the groove to ensure reliable operation.
- The geometry of the sealing lip maintains initial lubrication and therefore has excellent friction characteristics.
- Suitable for buffered cylinders.
- Excellent synthetic rubber, so it has a long life.
- Easy to install.
OPERATING CONDITIONS :
|Temperature||-35C to 100C|
|Speed||up to 1 m/s|
|Medium||Prepared,dried and deoiled compressed air.|
|Press||up to 16 bar|
|Hardness||70 to 90A shore|
It can be assembled into closed groove with tight hand force. EU Seal does not need additional element such as circlip for axial fitting within the housing. We recommend using special assembly tool. It is very important that the assembly tools must be of soft material and have no sharp edges. Before installation the sealing element must be oiled with system oil.
All our seals are packed and sealed at the point of manufacture to ensure the highest quality. They are stored out of sunlight and kept in a temperature controlled environment until dispatch.