Wiper Seal size chart
Wiper seal ensures that foreign particles are not introduced into the hydraulic cylinders. The lip is designed in a particular way that it reliably wipes off the dirt but leaves a residual oil film on the rod. Its structure makes it excellent in dust resistance and less oil leakage.
- Good wiping effect.
- Wide range of dimensions.
- No twisting in the housing.
- Wiper lip reliably wipes away dirt and leaves a residual oil film on the retracting rod.
- Double lip makes additional protection to prevent the particles to enter into the cylinder.
- Easy installation.
Construction machinery, fork-lift trucks, injection moulding machines, mining machines, agricultural machinery and standard cylinders.
- Material: Polyurethane (PU)
- Temperature: -35C to 10oC
- Speed: up to 1 m/s
- Medium: Hydraulic oils
- Pressure: up to 31.5MPA
- Colour: Blue
- Hardness: 90 – 95 shore A
It fits easily into the closed housing by deforming into a kidney shape. But, It is very important that the assembly tools must be of soft material and have no sharp edges. Before installation the wiper must be oiled with system oil.
This seal should be used in combination of suitable rod seals to avoid hydrodynamic pressure or pressure relieving bore between seal and wiper should be constructed to prevent the build up pressures.
For more information, you can visit here..
PU Hydraulic Seal Manufacturer & Importer